Good job Caden!!! Nanna and Gran'Pa are so proud of you for learning how to say that Bible verse. We know you will "try to remember" to answer mommy and daddy with a soft answer as much as possible. =-) You are becoming such a big boy!
"Train up your child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"... Good training, Mommy & Daddy ... Good reading, sweet Caden ...hugs, Gamma & Papa xoxox
Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example.....you get the picture....that's how you teach him to do it and pray like mad that it takes!
BTW, that last comment that says "Joan said" was left my me....I don't know what's gong on with my computer. Tim was working with his mom, Joan, trying to show her how to do stuff so I don't know if he changed something or what.... Tammie
8 comments:
That is so sweet! I need a Caden hug and kiss really badly!
Good job Caden!!! Nanna and Gran'Pa are so proud of you for learning how to say that Bible verse.
We know you will "try to remember" to answer mommy and daddy with a soft answer as much as possible. =-)
You are becoming such a big boy!
Wow! What a powerful thing to hear that little one reading scripture! Praise God! Kelly
"Train up your child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"... Good training, Mommy & Daddy ... Good reading, sweet Caden ...hugs, Gamma & Papa xoxox
Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example. Be an example.....you get the picture....that's how you teach him to do it and pray like mad that it takes!
BTW, that last comment that says "Joan said" was left my me....I don't know what's gong on with my computer. Tim was working with his mom, Joan, trying to show her how to do stuff so I don't know if he changed something or what....
Tammie
ha, so that must be the Joan from our blog too! I assumed it was Joan Cox.
How funny, I did too! =-)
Momma G
Post a Comment