Here's a few more of my favorites from our time with my parents:
Can we say tourist?!We took these last ones just before my parents left...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh the wonderful memories: "Hi, Nanna!"; liquid sugar kisses;wide-eyed smiles;canopy walk with rope bridges;jumps off the side of the pool;"sand cakes", getting close to the ocean;toes in the ocean;shopping at the market;tours of the slave castle and watching to make sure little ones didn't get to close to the edge of the roof;pat-a-cake;"I want a peanutbuttersamich,Nanna";getting squirted with a watergun;naps in the car; playground time;"hold Nanna";hugs;Wrestling time;lots of fun talks with loved ones;cooking meals together; and many more!!! I can't wait for the month of April, to make more memories!! =-) Love and miss you all already!!!!
2 comments:
Oh the wonderful memories: "Hi, Nanna!"; liquid sugar kisses;wide-eyed smiles;canopy walk with rope bridges;jumps off the side of the pool;"sand cakes", getting close to the ocean;toes in the ocean;shopping at the market;tours of the slave castle and watching to make sure little ones didn't get to close to the edge of the roof;pat-a-cake;"I want a peanutbuttersamich,Nanna";getting squirted with a watergun;naps in the car; playground time;"hold Nanna";hugs;Wrestling time;lots of fun talks with loved ones;cooking meals together; and many more!!!
I can't wait for the month of April, to make more memories!! =-)
Love and miss you all already!!!!
I'm just glad your parents took a family picture of you guys since I managed to spend a week there and not take a single one!
Post a Comment