


This is Corban's last month before he turns one. So in honor of him being eleven months old, here are eleven things I want to be sure and remember about this stage in Corban Stewart's life.
1. approx. 22 lbs.
2. 7 teeth
3. walking while holding someone's hand
4. can squat from a standing position
5. attempts to sing
6. still nursing 3x / day
7. drinks like a mad-man from a sippy cup
8. has a unique "old man" sound he makes
9. smiles at anyone...and I mean anyone (this makes for an attraction of African's if we have to wait anywhere in the car)
10. seems to never stop moving unless buckled in a chair
11. still thinks his brother is the best thing!
1. approx. 22 lbs.
2. 7 teeth
3. walking while holding someone's hand
4. can squat from a standing position
5. attempts to sing
6. still nursing 3x / day
7. drinks like a mad-man from a sippy cup
8. has a unique "old man" sound he makes
9. smiles at anyone...and I mean anyone (this makes for an attraction of African's if we have to wait anywhere in the car)
10. seems to never stop moving unless buckled in a chair
11. still thinks his brother is the best thing!
7 comments:
Isn't it amazing how time flies! I can't believe he will be one next month!
I'll add one more,if I may, he loves to play Pat-a-cake. It will make him smile every time. =-)
Love you dear Corban Stewart,
Nanna
Is it just me, or is he looking more like Caden? In pictures, anyway. What a precious couple of boys you have, Miss April! Ready for three boys like me??!!
I can't believe he's almost one! What a cutie and look at all those teeth! Kelly
Corban,
You look a LOT like your Daddy did at that age! Can't wait to see if you get "curly, curly" hair like your Mommy & brother or "straight" hair like your Daddy. love you, Gamma & Papa xoxoxo
ps Can't wait to spend your 1st birthday with you!!!!!!!
pss Emerson babies often wait "awhile" to get their hair! :) Which is unusual since they start losing it early too! :)
they are so beautiful! I see your mom at church all the time and think of you often!
Both your boys are precious!
Tammie
Post a Comment