Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, January 05, 2009

Warning: Lots of Corban Ahead

That's right, this is a Corban is a cutie post. Enjoy the pics and the video!





I feel the need to inform our viewers that the following video is slightly boring...unless you're family, then I'm sure you'll love it.



6 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

April, he is absolutely precious! (the video wasn't boring at all, made me think I need to get mine out more :)

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhhhh, thanks for sharing this precious video!! Corban is really going to town now with his walking. He will be running before you know it. =-)
Yovo was really good with Corban, I think he was hoping Corban had something for him to eat. =-)
Corban will certainly have fun on the stairs when you come to visit. =-)
this post made my day!!
Love you all- Corban, good job buddy!!

Erik said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing :)
Looking forward to a phone date SOON with you guys.
Love,
S

Miss G said...

He is such a cutie! Great photography too! Kelly

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Well, the video didn't work for me for some reason, but I loved the other photos! Corban is really growing fast! Both your boys are so precious, I can hardly wait for you to come stateside so I can get hugs and kisses from them!

Anonymous said...

Gamma & Papa & Nate watched the video together and laughed a lot! Nate said, "It was soooo funny!" It will be fun to have a baby around in a few months!
love, G & P