For a special New Year's treat, make sure your speakers are turn on...but not too loud.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Corban, you just need to come see Nanna, I won't lock you out of the room, sweet boy. =-) Happy New Year to all of you! Love ya bunches, Nanna and Gran'Pa
Yeah, that's very close to what Grant's was yesterday! Only add really ANGRY crying and lots of let kicking and flailing... not a pretty picture! Oh, what's in store for me I don't look forward to :) Have to say though I love the parental laughter in the background :) it's the only way to maintain sanity in the midst of it all :)
4 comments:
Corban, you just need to come see Nanna, I won't lock you out of the room, sweet boy. =-)
Happy New Year to all of you!
Love ya bunches,
Nanna and Gran'Pa
Yeah, that's very close to what Grant's was yesterday! Only add really ANGRY crying and lots of let kicking and flailing... not a pretty picture! Oh, what's in store for me I don't look forward to :) Have to say though I love the parental laughter in the background :) it's the only way to maintain sanity in the midst of it all :)
Corban,
I know you just want to become a GREAT cook like Mommy so why can't you come into the kitchen. I'm with YOU buddy!
hugs, Gamma
Poor baby! Looks like you need Grammie Tammie to come to the rescue!
Post a Comment