Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Friday, January 16, 2009

Caden's World

Come on in, just remember: It's his world, and we all just happen to live in it...
You're gonna see some really cool stuff...There are hot dogs in C1's world...And a momma...And a daddy...A little brother...A few friends...And lots of smiles...
And just when you want him so say something fun and 3-year old-ish...It's his world, and he'll say what he thinks, when he wants!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caden appreciates that you are finally clear on where "he's coming from"!! hugs, Gamma & Papa
ps He is soooo precious...even when you wonder "who's kid is he??" :)

Deborah said...

I love this! You should totally make an online book with this little "story" abut Caden.

Anonymous said...

Oh this so reminds me of the poem Daddy Dick wrote about Allen entitled " A Boy of Three". If you don't have a copy I will send you one. =-)
I love the pictures and captions. It is so Caden, precious, funny, inquizative, imaginative, friendly, shy, bubbly, and most of all, loveable beyond measure!
Love you bunches Caden!!!!!

olivia said...

aww i love these photos!!!!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

When are you coming stateside? I can't wait to hug and kiss these babies! or should I say BIG BOYS!!!