Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Talents

Corban is learning to sit all by himself. While it's still a difficult to talk him into bending at the waist (he would prefer to stand all day), he is able to sit for a few seconds on his own before his curiosity gets the best of him and he topples to one side. We're working on crawling too...no such luck.Just ask one of the four guys (college interns) staying at our house and they will testify that Caden is, indeed, obsessed with his ABCs. Today I printed out a few color sheets from the Fisher-Price website (great site!) and he was so excited to color the letters. Look what I caught him doing....


Now that we have the singing part down, maybe it's time to start the writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, it is time to start since he seems interested. He is doing great with his first attempts. =-)
I'm impressed with Corban,too. The crawling will come when he is ready. =-)

Tammie's Thoughts said...

They are not only cute but smart, too! Nigel is still so tiny he's a week old today - all he does is eat and sleep. Every time I get the camera to take his picture, he has his eyes open and by the time I get the shot set up they are closed again!