I can't wait for Nigel to get a little older and get a little more personality like these two. we're leaving Sunday to go to Toronto to see him again. Tim hasn't seen him yet!
Priceless! I know this "who does the baby look like" stuff gets old, but those pics of Corban remind me of Chad's baby pics that I've seen- genetics are wierd.
4 comments:
I can't wait for Nigel to get a little older and get a little more personality like these two. we're leaving Sunday to go to Toronto to see him again. Tim hasn't seen him yet!
It is so fun watching them play together!! Hard to get mad when they are having so much fun and enjoying each other! Too cute!!
Priceless!
I know this "who does the baby look like" stuff gets old, but those pics of Corban remind me of Chad's baby pics that I've seen- genetics are wierd.
Well did I call this one or what? Hee Hee! So, so Cute!! these two sweet guys are going to be so cose like you and Allen were- Love It!!
Momma G
Post a Comment