I have read numerous posts of people being tagged to make lists of things about themselves. I always enjoy reading these and learning a little more about my friends. Ironically enough, I have never been tagged...until now. Thanks Betsy! So with a curious husband waiting to read my answers, here we go:
1. Who is my man? Brett Darrel Emerson
2.How long have we been together? We recently celebrated 6 years of marriage on Sept.1st
3. How long did we date? 4 months dating + 5 month engagement=9 months (when you know it's the right person, you just know...right?!)
4. How old is he? 30
5.Who eats more? Right now it's a bit of a toss up....oh the joys of pregnancy!
6. Who said "I love you" first? I honestly don't know. We told each other we loved each other in a brotherly-sisterly-Christian way since day one I think.
7. Who is taller? Brett
8. Who sings better? me...but Brett has definitely improved since we got married
9. Who is smarter? Brett
10.Who has more of a temper? Brett...I just shut down.
11.Who does laundry? both of us....but mostly Antionette, our houseworker
12.Who takes out the garbage? Antionette ("taking out the garbage" is totally different concept in Africa)
13. Who sleeps on the right side? I prefer to. But when I'm pregnant I sleep on the left...this allows me more room with the body pillow. (Brett is a bed hog)
14. Who pays the bills? I used to, but Brett has been doing it since we moved to Togo. Actually, our day guard pays most of the local bills for us...you have to go to the building, no paying on-line or over the phone.
15. Who has sharper computer skills? We both have our computer areas that we're sharper in.
16. Who mows the lawn? uhhhh, Eric (our day guardian)
17. Who cooks? me, Antionette, and Brett is a pro at throwing anything in a tortilla
18. Who drives when we are together? Brett
19. Who pays when we are out? Brett
20. Who is more stubborn? Brett
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me, I hate conflict.
22.Which set of parents do we see the most? now that we're in Africa, it's equal
23. Who asked out who? I sent the first email (thanks to his ex-girlfriend for the e-address), but after that...I don't remember.
24. Who kissed who first? he kissed me...at the Wishing Well in DisneyLand
25. Who is more sensitive? ME, remember, I hate conflict.
26. Who has more friends? Brett
27. Who has more siblings? Brett
28. Who wears the pants? Brett
So there you go...28 bits of information about me and my man.
6 comments:
It's a good thing you love that man...So you realize how many answers were Brett?
I haven't been keeping up with reading blogs very well lately and there were a bunch of posts I hadn't read yet! Your pictures are beautiful, April! You have a beautiful pregnant belly! And,I love your header picture. I enjoyed reading your answers about Your Man. I didn't know your first kiss was at the Wishing Well in Disneyland. So you really think Brett is smarter? Did he make you say that?:) I'd like to hear more on that one. Love you guys!
I have just caught up on your blog and I have really enjoyed it. You look awesome and I love the pics that Brett took of you. You really look lovely. I also loved the vacation blog. I am praying for you and for little baby Emerson...I think it's a girl...just a guess :) The info from being tagged is very fun! It's so fun to see how things happened and what others do. Blessings and much love! Martha
It is always fun learning new things. I love the pics of you on the beach!
I'm changing my vote to girl, Martha knows these things!
I didn't realize we got married a day after your anniversary! Loved reading your blog! Great Pics, I'll share with Sara!
Post a Comment