His favorite playlist right now is "Caden's Videos", which includes a heavy rotation of Little Einstein. It may be entertaining and educational, but somehow Caden's daddy never gets to listen to his iPod anymore...
Caden looks so grown up in these photos! And to think that you are in Tog0. I bet most kids his age in America don't even know what these things are; of course, I life in a news balck out, so what do I know?
How unfair.... You are not having to listen to songs like "This is the song that does not end" umpteen million times like we did as parents while traveling.=-) Oh well- the wonders of mordern technology make things easier for all of us. I'm thrilled he is enjoying music so much. Love you bunches, Nanna
4 comments:
Caden looks so grown up in these photos! And to think that you are in Tog0. I bet most kids his age in America don't even know what these things are; of course, I life in a news balck out, so what do I know?
He looks so huge! I much prefer pics half-nakey in diapers, thank you very much. Too grown up weirds me out. :-)
How unfair.... You are not having to listen to songs like "This is the song that does not end" umpteen million times like we did as parents while traveling.=-)
Oh well- the wonders of mordern technology make things easier for all of us. I'm thrilled he is enjoying music so much.
Love you bunches,
Nanna
I agree! He looks like a little boy in these pics! He's so cute!
Post a Comment