1. Right now, it is 77 degrees outside and cloudy...so nice!
2. My hubby comes home tomorrow!
3. Caden has been really good while Daddy has been gone!
4. Baby boy in my tummy is active! (We're talking flips and even hiccups)
5. Our internet is working again (it was out all weekend), so I feel "connected" to all of you again!
6. Our houseworkers have taken good care of Caden and me while Brett has been gone!
7. Caden has been taking great 2 hour naps and sleeping until 6 (much better than 5:30)!
Of course, I can't really "count" them all...but these have been the sweet blessings from God during my 10 days apart from Brett. I know it's because so many of you have been praying for this time and I have truly felt the presence of the Lord because of it! If I could name each one of you that has said a prayer for us, I would definitely count you as blessings in my life!
4 comments:
April - you are a blessing to me! I am constantly amazed by your attitude and your complete submission to God. I remember our friendship often when counting my blessings. I love you. I am glad that Brett will be home soon! And....for the "american" day you are having....77 degrees, (long sigh) :) Molly
We feel honored to call you our daughter! God has been glorified by your love and possitive attitude.
Good choice!! =-)as your Dad would say. =-)
Wow!!! Your weather is cooler than ours here in Memphis!! What a blessing!!
Tell Brett "welcome home" for us!!
We love you dearly,
Momma and Daddy G
I'm grateful that things have gone so well for you and that the weather has turned off so nicely...What a pleasant change from February! I pray that Brett made it home safely and that your little family is back together again! I know Caden will be gald to see his daddy just as you will be glad to see your hubby!
Love you all!
HI April,
My prayers are now for B, A, C, & ? during the trip to Sudan.
Much love,
Arlene
Post a Comment