I think he's practicing to be a quaterback...isn't that the one in footbal who hikes the ball to the guy behind him? Looks like he's got that move down pretty good!
I see a great future as a long snapper. Better send this to all the SEC, big 10 and all those other schools...who knows, they may want to send a scout to check him out! GranPa
ok, I found out that it's the center who hikes the ball...I kust know I'm supposed to stand up and yell when out guy has the football running toward the correct goal!
8 comments:
I think he's practicing to be a quaterback...isn't that the one in footbal who hikes the ball to the guy behind him? Looks like he's got that move down pretty good!
ummmmmmm....no, miss tammie.
have we create a monster? now he throws everything from toys to sippy cups! ;)
-april
I see a great future as a long snapper. Better send this to all the SEC, big 10 and all those other schools...who knows, they may want to send a scout to check him out!
GranPa
That was so cute. And it was fun hearing Brett laugh. It took me right back to the villa. Weird.
Caden is adorable.
Daisha
Yay!! It is so great to see him smiling and happy again - and not sick.
Although he did look SO cute in the picture of him sleeping!
ok, I found out that it's the center who hikes the ball...I kust know I'm supposed to stand up and yell when out guy has the football running toward the correct goal!
Your baby boy is the cutest little man, and I can definately see the both of you in his sweet little face.
Love,
Darbie
Post a Comment