Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Caden's Vocabulary


Caden's Vocab
Uploaded by emersonstogo

I hope this works.....I know most of you have been dying to see another "Caden video".

6 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

I am so impressed. I have been introducing some signs with Peyton. It makes communication so nice when they cannot verbalize the words. Have a great day!!

chadjhicks said...

That... was... AWESOME!!! Hope you guys are doing well. We should email or facebook or talk sometime.

Kirsten Alana said...

I echo: that was indeed awesome!!! What a treat before bedtime :-)

Hey, also, come visit our new page! Nathan and I are going to blog together now, but all my old stuff moved as well, to here:
http://nkmitson.wordpress.com/

Tammie's Thoughts said...

This is great! I just got home tonight and I was sittinghere telling Tim about how Caden could sign for certin things and then here he is on video doing it! It was soooo great to see you guys! Love you lots!

Rick and Leslie said...

What a treat after school today as I got to Dad's ofice to check the blog. I can't wait til April, it can't come soon enough!! =-)
Give Caden and big hug and kiss from nanna and tell hi how proud I am of him. He is getting to be such a big boy!!!!
I love you all,
Nanna

Anonymous said...

It was really good to see you all!! and Caden is a real cutie! I love the photo of him in the car. He couldn't be much worse than some of the other drivers! (not you, of course, Brett!!) I'm taking copies of the photos we took of you all to your Mom today. We'll keep you all in our prayers.
Blessings, Leanne