I asked him if he wanted to go night-night and he looked at the book again. I told him to go give Daddy night-night kisses and he went straight to Brett. After a shortened nap-time routine, he went to sleep with no fuss and slept for an hour and a half! He is learning so much about communication these days, it's exciting and frustrating at the same time. He knows what he wants to say but doesn't always know how to communicate it.Many of you know that Caden has been cutting both of his top incisors for a week or so. I know they are hurting him (in addition to the fussiness) because every time I give him something hard/crunchy he takes a bite using his new tooth (his right side). Poor guy!
He usually does very well with new teeth, but these seem to be coming in really fast and I think they hurt more. Pray that these teeth will come on in and give our little guy some relief.
2 comments:
April,
That is so neat that he communicated with you that way. It is so neat to see the new things that they do. We will keep little Caden in our prayers with his new teeth growing in!!
Talk to you later!!
Look at all those teeth!!!!!!
It just adds to that sweet smily of his!!
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment