Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Our Little Problem Solver

So we all know that Caden loves to climb, and his newest adventure has been figuring out how to get on top of things that are too tall to climb on by himself.
For example, the big recliner, notice the conveniently placed beanbag... And over we go...
Mission accomplished!

6 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I'm like Laura and John, I thought you were going to be roughing it, but it looks like you are pretty comfortable. I am glad thought. And it's so good to see Caden's happy little face. I can't wait to see him in person in a week or so! I'll bring as much of the stuff you need a I can fit in! I feel less prepared for this trip than I ever had before and it's not a good feeling so I'm working really hard on it all day today!

Carris Family said...

I am glad to see Caden is making up for his lost time in France with his Nekkidness. I love the diaper. (The Climbing is cute too)

I guess I should step up the prayers for your container...I didn't realize you packed all Caden's clothes in it. (Kidding). He is so adorable!!!!! Molly

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

you silly hackers need to step foot on the continent before we let you pass judgement on what qualifies as "roughing it". today i had to shoo away 7 head of sheep so that i could get to my post office box...miss tammie you will see soon enough, although ghana is MUCH nicer than our current homeland of togo...

Kirsten Alana said...

I think the highlight of every day that I get to log on here is watching that cute kid of yours grow and explore. He is SO beautiful :-)

Hope you are settling in all right and making it through the rougher points. Gosh, I wish you weren't so far away but I am thrilled that you get to be out there spreading the word!

Allen, Sarah, and Luke said...

He is going to be so much fun when we see you in April!

-Allen

Jennifer said...

I can't even believe that people believe that kids don't know much. They are soo incredibly smart and enjoyable to watch as they figure things out.
So glad things are going well. Sheep? I have to say, that's something I would include in the "roughing it" category. I don't see many sheep in my daily commutes to the mailbox down the street! -- JHutch Gorham