One of Caden's favorite toys is our old cellphone from when we lived in the States. Since he was about 6-7 months old, he has been holding it up to his ear and gabbing away into it. He's now graduated to other phones and other skills like pushing the buttons to dial a number. His cousin Nate is not even 3 years old yet, and he knows his own phone number and can pick up a phone and call it, so maybe it runs in the family or something. Never let a call go to voicemail, because you never know when Caden may be wanting to talk to you...


At a hotel we stayed at in Switzerland; we're pretty sure he called the front desk at least 5 times...

This is just a toy phone. We like it when he uses this one because there is no chance of incurring huge long-distance charges...

And of course, like all good 21st century missionary kids, Caden loves to Skype!!!
7 comments:
what is it with these little guys and phones. i cannot even tell you how many new phone numbers are programmed into the phonebook of my cell phone because nathan got ahold of it and decided i should call 4954857378292040058. always good to see new pictues of caden, he's so precious.
What an adorable little man. Seeing that smile always brings a smile to my face!
Caden, you can call Nanna anytime you want. I hope to get to skype with you tomorrow, IF I can get the virus off the computer that won't let me boot my computer- I'm using the one at school right now. =-)
Love ya, Nanna <><
You can come to my house, Nana, and skype (whatever that means) on my computer with Caden any time you want because that means I'll get to hear him, too! I'm just loving these pictures and seeing that beautiful smile! He might have Brett's face, but he has April's big ole smile and petite little body for right now anyway....that picture several blogs back with him climbimg on the bed and his rear sticking in the air looked just like April would have looked! I don't know how you grandparents stand it...I think I'd have to be using my plastic to get a ticket over for Christmas!
Gamma & Papa could sure use a "call from Caden"!! We need some good kisses from "Mr. Smiley"!!! We are sooooo glad you are feeling better little fella! Hugs to you 3, G & P xoxoxoxo
Caden-
Your cousin Nate is so proud of you!! It is nice to have another little guy who appreciates the phone in the family. You and Nate can have long conversations while you are in Africa to stay in touch!
Love, Aunt Amy
How cute! Skype will definatly come in handy to this guy!
Post a Comment