We know many of you are wondering what Caden is doing these days. Here's a short video of some of the cute things we are blessed to enjoy almost everyday. We priase God for our happy little boy!
He's going to be filling those shoes in more ways than one, quicker than you think:) Thanks for sharing the video. May God continue to bless and guide.
I finally got to Dad's office to see this one, How Adorable!!! I hope we can get the web cam put on Dad's computer and talk this weekend, it depends on his schedule. If it doesn't work for this weekend, we can talkas usual and I can try on Monday as I will be out of school for the holidays. Can't wait to hear your voices and hopefully "see" you soon. Love, Nanna <><
8 comments:
Do I need to send money so you can buy him shoes his own size?
He's going to be filling those shoes in more ways than one, quicker than you think:) Thanks for sharing the video. May God continue to bless and guide.
Miss Tammie - donations are always welcome at the Emerson house...
that is adorable, guys
Hi Mr. Smiley,
Hopefully it will be a longgggg time before you wear a size 12 shoe! You do have a great daddy to "follow" in his steps!
love you all, Gamma and Papa xoxoxox
Did you guys speed up that first forward fall? Maybe its just the video.
Loved the video, thanks for posting it!
-A
I finally got to Dad's office to see this one, How Adorable!!! I hope we can get the web cam put on Dad's computer and talk this weekend, it depends on his schedule. If it doesn't work for this weekend, we can talkas usual and I can try on Monday as I will be out of school for the holidays. Can't wait to hear your voices and hopefully "see" you soon.
Love,
Nanna <><
What a cutie!!! I'm smiling big! I love that 12-18 month stage!! I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment