Who doesn't love the winter? Any good Emerson knows that fall and winter offer the best weather of all the seasons...We should have been missionaries to Norway. It's nice there...Anyways, here's Caden all bundled up before a walk around town. This kid is just beautiful! He gets it from his mother...
Winter and mountains go well together...
In this pic below you can get a great view of Cade's teeth. He has 4 molars now for a total of ten pearly whites!
Winter and mountains go well together...
In this pic below you can get a great view of Cade's teeth. He has 4 molars now for a total of ten pearly whites!
11 comments:
Good Morning Mr. Smiley,
Gamma and Papa miss you! Stay warm...we're sure that Daddy will get you out in real snow soon! He loves it! We love you all!
G & P xoxoxox
ps It's so cool to be able to see you in pics and "know" firsthand where they were taken! Our visit was a great blessing to us!
Okay I have to say that your child has a contagious smile! Every time I am on your blog and see his picture I just am motivated to have a good day! Many blessings to you all, Jen Hutch Gorham
What a cutie:)
What a sweetie! You may have to come home soon to get your teeth cleaned, you are getting so many so quickly! (I'm kidding - he really doesn't have to have it done until he's between 2 and 3 and surely you'll be home at least once by then! And you will all need a cleaning!) He just looks like he's having fun all the time! I'm glad to see that the tan jacket doesn't accent his orange nose quite as much as the green dragon outfit though it was cute. I was thinking you were going to have to switch to a different veggie for a while! Love you all!
This kid is ADORABLE!! ~Deidre
miss tammie...i just found 2 more teeth today! he'll finally balance our his bottom row of teeth. that brings the total to 12 now. ;)
okay, Caden is like the cutest thing ever. that first picture of a close up smile is amazing. that one should be framed!
What a BEAUTIFUL boy!!! I'm glad to see the that the joy you two have in life is being continued in Caden. What a blessing you are, much love, the tomlinsons
Caden you are such a cutey!!! I want to hear all about your walk in your new coat! =-)
Has Daddy and Mommy taken you up the mountains to experience your first snow yet? Maybe Daddy can build you an igloo like Gran'Pa did for your Mommy and your Uncle Allen one year when it snowed in Memphis. And yes, Brett, we do get snow at times. One year we got 14 inches.
We love seeing your new teeth, too.
Bunches of {{{hugs}}}
and kisses =-*****
Nanna and Gran'Pa
April and I were the slave labor making the bricks (with no straw) for the igloo.
-Allen
HEE, HEE.. those Tupperware Ice cream containers are always good for a few things besides ice cream. Just be glad I had two, =-) it kept you busy, out of trouble, and provided lots of fun memories.
I just regret that we didn't have any film in the camera that day!! =-{ Too bad we didn't have digital cameras back then.=-}
Mom <><
Post a Comment