Caden seems to think that Christmas is in November...or at least he did today. We received a package from Nanna & Gran'Pa today (thank you, thank you, thank you) that contained this little bear - it was vaccumed sealed and resembled roadkill before we rescued it and fluffed it back up. Caden immediately grabbed the bear and hugged it with the biggest smile on his face. We thought you would all enjoy seeing a little of his sweet personality in these pictures. Currently, his name is "little bear" because he looks like a little Mattie (our big...ok, huge bear) and we've already begun teaching Caden: big bear and little bear.
And don't worry, mom didn't forget us...we got spiced tea mix to make our holiday season seem a little more like home this year. ;)
4 comments:
I'm glad to see that little bear fluffed up again. Rick and Leslie were worried that it would still look like roadkill when the plastic came off. Looks like Caden is enjoying it at any rate. I went and got my last shots for Ghana today. We leave for Rome on 11/21 in the evening so if you have free time, call Beckie at the villa and aranage to meet us somewhere!
I'm so glad the bear fluffed back up!! The "road kill" label was Dad's idea, though I know that doesn't surprise you. heehee =-)
The pictures made my day!!!!! =-)
Let me know when you start getting low on tea mix and I'll send you some more. =-) I was surprised it got there so fast.
oh the beauty of packages from home!! I know first hand how sweet that had to have been today to have gotten goodies, and to watch caden loving on a teddy bear that was sent with love from his grandparents! we're so excited for you all! Merry Christmas! :)
I have decided I definitely don't have to have my own kids...I'll just get online and druel over how cute little Cade is.
Ok, don't be scared. I am just saying he is seriously so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment