Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Caden's "First" Halloween

Caden's real first Halloween was spent sleeping while mommy and daddy posed him for pictures. We didn't have a costume for him because we didn't think he would be here until November. Lucky for him, Gamma whipped up a cute bib for him to wear in place of a costume.

One year later, we have the cutest dragon you've ever seen. ;) Caden enjoyed trick-or-treating with all the kids here at the Centre and mommy and daddy continue to enjoy the treats from the evening.

4 comments:

laura said...

oh my gosh... that is absolutely ADORABLE!!! so precious!

Anonymous said...

Cute little boy! I noticed on the left that you are soliciting support? What is the $$$ for? I'm just curious.

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

anonymous...we are missionaries supported by individual churches and people.

Kirsten Alana said...

I cannot get enough of little Caden, he is just SOOOOO cute :-) What a great idea too with the dragon costume. It is adorable.