If you know the Emerson Family at all, you would probably think that Caden getting messy at the table would be Brett's fault, not Princess April's. BUT YOU'D BE WRONG!!! April is the one who lets Caden engage in these Random Acts of Messiness. I don't mind them, as long as I don't have to clean them up. If that's the case, Caden's daddy likes it as neat and clean as possible. Wierd, huh??? 

Seriously, how do you even get a glob of mashed potatoes that huge on your FOREHEAD?!?!?!
This actually seems like fun. Have you ever just put your hands in a squishy food and gotten messy? If not, stop reading and go do it right now...
Call me old-fashioned, but I've gotten quite accustomed to NOT having pasta sauce lathered all over my face. This is a very interesting spoon, however...
6 comments:
we have gotten very used to the strip and bathe method, for many reasons, messiness at the table, playing hard outside, any many more that i'm sure we'll find later. i noticed the bibs, don't you love those, just unsnap and wash, they're the best!
I nearly feel out of my chair crying with laughter!!!!!!
The mashed potatoes on the head brought back memories of being in a nice resturant (nice enough that they didn't have high chairs for babies)for lunch with Rick, my parents, and April who at the time was around 6-9 months old. Mom and I had just returned from this nice lunch buffet with our food, so while the guys filled their plates I was going to try to feed April. Well, suddenly April uses not one, but both little hands and grabs fists full of mashed potatoes and smashes them into her face. She looked like a snowman!!! Have you ever tried to clean up mashed potatoes with linen napkins-- It can't be done, it only smears it around. =-)HEE HEE So the guys return to the table with 2 women laughing out of control and April upset because there are no more mashed potaoes. =-) I think the resturant people were glad when we left... and we never went back.HEE HEE =-)
Csden, you just keep enjoying your food sweetie and we will keep enjoying the pictures.
Love all three and thanks for the memory makers!!
Nanna
we knew that story was comin'....
by the way, in that last picture, it is amazing how much Caden looks like his daddy! in resemblance, not in the fact that his face is covered in food :)
Seriously this is the best post ever. I was laughing out loud! Maybe it is because I can relate in such a huge way since we are in the middle of teaching our infant daughter how to eat. I feel like we all end up looking like this (thanks to her) when she is finished eating.
Oh how this makes me want to be a parent...
he is really adorable. Even more so with all the mashed taters on his face! Amazing how those little things are just cute when they are that little.
Post a Comment