Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yesterday Hiking, Today Biking

We will never run out of things to do during our 4 months here in Albertville. Yesterday we strapped Caden onto Brett's back and walked several kilometers around town. Today Brett borrowed a bike from another guy at the language school and took Caden for a ride around town. Caden loved the journey, making lots of happy sounds all throughout the trip. Next up: rock climbing, with Caden tied to Brett's belt!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all are safe and having fun! I really love reading all about your fascinating life!! You're in our prayers!

by the way, do you have the rob carris' email address? We're probably going to be moving to chicago,..and I think I read they live there??? If I'm confused then never mind. I just thought I might write them just to have one person to ask questions to. I don't really think they'll remember me, but...worth a shot. Thanks!
kimandjoel@hotmail.com
kim johnson

Rick and Leslie said...

VERY Funny Brett!!!
You really know how to get to your mother-in-law don't you. =-)
It was great hearing your voices on Saturday,too.
Love you all,
Nanna and Gran'Pa

Erik said...

Hey guys!
I've been thinking about you a lot since you left...I'm so glad you're loving France. I'll be praying for you as you start school next week. I miss all 3 of you like crazy - ALREADY. It's weird. I love you!
~Sonya

Erik said...

Wonderful! Brett gets to have fun riding a bike all over France while the only view Caden gets is a much smaller and more hairy mountain range, also known as father's behind. Smell you later, guys!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Have fun, be careful and enjoy the creature comforts while you can!