So yesterday April and I borrowed one of the schools community strollers, and it was an interesting experience. By interesting, we mean that the stroller was a piece of junk. The wheels didn't turn, the restraint system was about as safe as putting Caden in a room full of venemous snakes, and on top of all that, it was just plain ugly. We have no problem saying that if this is the finest stroller French manufacturers have to offer, then the U.S. is light years ahead of them in stroller technology. We love you Graco!

Hey, the French gave us the Statue of Liberty; what more could you ask for?
12 comments:
I wonder what strollers in Africa will be like. Hmmm....maybe you should take your own so that you won't be disappointed! ;)
Look at that face!! So sweet. Caden doesn't seem to mind the ghetto stroller. Glad you all survived your stroller experience and that you are getting out and enjoying everything the school has to offer. Molly
Ghetto strollers, women with armpit hair, rude people who don't like american's! Let's rename our fries after FREEDOM instead!! oh wait, we already tried that....
The Carris' said exactly what I was going to say...looks like Caden doesn't mind the stroller...looks like he's just enjoying being out and about. Have fun and like I said before...enjoy all the creature comforts that France has to offer before you get to Togo!
Do they even have strollers in Africa? Hope the language school doesn't read this and see how much you appreciate their hospitality. And Caden does actually seem to be enjoying himself. Guess he doesn't mind the piece of junk he's sitting in...
it was a light-hearted, joking post people. do we ned to turn off anonymous comments? show yourself!
I thought the post was in good fun and laughed out loud myself! Though I do echo the comments that Caden sure doesn't seem to mind...he has the most adorable smile on his face!!!
Whether a repremand or an encouraging note, I think people should sign their comments or keep them to themselves.
Momma G.
we feel your pain... one of the best decisions we made before leaving the states was to ask for a jogging stoller to include in our shipment!!! will you guys go home after language school, or straight to africa? a stroller might be a good take along, although i saw that you guys have a backpack carrier, and between that and the bjorn, that's really what we use the most here! although i did buy a maya wrap on ebay, best decision ever, after nathan was too big for the bjorn, the maya saved my life!!
oh, and by the way, caden looks ADORABLE in his little jacket in the stroller, loving life!
So glad you guys arrived safely in France! I've enjoyed keeping up with you. Caden is so cute!! Shelby always smiles at him. He makes her happy!
Most likely, Switzerland makes the best strollers on the planet.
My bet is with either Switzerland or Japan.
Post a Comment