Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What'cha Cookin' Caden?


Mac 'n' cheese!

4 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Love it! I have a similar picture of Caleb "mowing" the lawn in his undies, shirt and rain boots. I also have one of him vacuuming in the nude :) Priceless pictures!

Nanna said...

Yeah, the "bottom-less cook" is at it again.=-)
What a great chef you are Caden. I can't wait to try your Mac&Cheese! =-)Love ya bunches, Nanna

laura said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only mommy who can't keep underwear on her son... I mean what do I labor over buying new cool undies while home on furlough if he's not even going to wear them I ask you? :)

Nanna said...

Laura, look at it this way... less laundry. =-)