Happy birthday to the funnest Daddy in the whole world! You are crazy and we love you for it!
3 comments:
Nanna andGran'Pa
said...
Happy Birthday,Brett!! What a great birthday trip you are on, serving our LORD. Your family is in safe hands while you are away. We know you look forward to celebrating with your family when you return. We love you dear son-in-love! =-) Mom&Dad Gillespie <><
as I scrolled by the picture Cullen said " I wanna see daddy and dawson" and then when I told him who it actually was he said "that like me that hair" Ha! now he's saying i like uncle brett, uncle brett has teeth!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday,Brett!!
What a great birthday trip you are on, serving our LORD. Your family is in safe hands while you are away.
We know you look forward to celebrating with your family when you return.
We love you dear son-in-love! =-)
Mom&Dad Gillespie <><
as I scrolled by the picture Cullen said " I wanna see
daddy and dawson" and then when I told him who it actually was he said "that like me that hair"
Ha!
now he's saying i like uncle brett, uncle brett has teeth!
That's Brett! His crazy humor was inherited from his Daddy also! What a blessing! hugs, Gamma
Post a Comment