Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bye Bye Curls

The boys both had frizzy curls and we finally decided it was time for a trim...for all the boys (yes, we cut Brett's hair too...sorry, no pics). It was a fun family event in our playroom with a video and crackers. I'm still snipping away here and there when I can get one of them to sit still. Brett took lots of pictures and video for us to remember the event since it was Corban's first haircut. I threw them together in a video and the song is a tribute to past and present interns (inside joke). The boys have that "older" look but Brett and I both agree that we miss the curls. Thankfully, hair grows.




6 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

loved the pictures. Your boys do have curly hair. I cut Dwayne, Peyton and Brady's hair also, and it is always ends up being a full family evening. Great times!!!

Miss G said...

Handsome boys! My husband says, "sure, why not?" too. I love that type of answer. It reminds me "sure, why not?" Not everything's a big deal and what's the worst that can happen, right? Kelly

nanna said...

They look like such big little boys now. No more babies, awwwww...



I'm ready for more. =-)hehehe

Kristi Reynolds said...

I feel the same way when I cut my son's hair. I warm up to it in a few days though. I loved the song! I don't know the joke but I enjoyed the song!

Anonymous said...

Very cute video! Your boys are getting so big. Neat-o production with the picture album and music!
Marcus

Erik said...

Great video guys! The haircuts look boss, too. You enjoying that Mac?

I'm just wondering why 'pril got to keep all of her locks? I'm just sayin'.