Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today's Nap

Today, Caden decided he wanted to take a nap in his bed as apposed to my bed (which he has been doing since before furlough). I left them in the room...Corban in his crib and Caden in his bed with a book. A few minutes later, a little boy appeared in my kitchen...

"Look Momma!" he said.


And chances are,
if you give a mouse a cookie....

3 comments:

Miss G said...

he'll need some milk to wash it down . . .

MacLeans said...

that's how our boys look after "naps"- along with the room being a complete mess- bed moved into the center of the room, toys everywhere, often books torn apart(which I hate). Boys are crazy! I've decided I won't have anything in our house which isn't broken with three boys.

Nanna said...

Stickers Are quiet,So..... do you need more stickers? =-)

Remember the Silverstein poem about the bandaides? Kind of reminds me of that, hee,hee. =-)
Glad to see the boys are enjoying being home. =-)