Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Texas Furlough Fun

We were blessed to squeeze in a trip to Dallas. We saw friends, family, worshiped with North Davis Church of Christ and received more love than we ever thought. We had a wonderful visit and would love to make it a regular stop in our future furloughs.


Here's the highlights....Meet Kallie & Klaire...the newest additions to the Staples family.
(Kevin & Laura are friends from HU days)
Kelli and baby Isaac
(friend from Pepperdine, thanks to my brother)
The boys & Uncle Max....love the faces, boys.
(yes, I'll claim him as my uncle -April)
Special reading time with GrannyDot.
(I can still remember her reading to me as a child.)
Your turn, Grandad.
We love you!


(Side note: this is the family Corban Stewart is named after.)


1 comment:

Gioietta said...

Hey there! Welcome home~ I am so glad you had a great time during furlough. Your boys are so cute! Wish we could have visited with you- I am trying to start reading blogs again! Sending love and prayers, Miriam and family