Tuesday:
3:45 PM – Corban up. Cuddly for the first few minutes, then suddenly transformed into a roaring maniac. I taught him to roar awhile back.
3:53 PM – Corban on the kitchen table. That took about 4 seconds of not watching him. All chairs and stools in the house now lying flat on their backs or bellies.
3:59 PM – April just called, they made it to Lome’. Corban lit up when he heard her voice in his ear…it was quite sweet.
5:04 PM – Caden up. I know, I know, 5 is a little bit late for an afternoon nap…but we’re gonna stay up late so who cares! April is gone…when the cat is away, the mice will play !
6:43 PM – Thought all of the chairs were lying down. One wasn’t. C2 is crying. Ouch!
7:11 PM – Due to a short afternoon nap, C2 is down for the night a little early. Cade and I = Dinner and a movie – “Finding Nemo”!
7:32 PM – Caden eating spaghetti while I Facebook. Some people are on Facebook WAYWAYWAY too much. I might be one of them. Nah...
8:03 PM – Cade just called himself “Baby Jesus” after I wrapped him in a towel after his bath…I guess it resembled swaddling clothes…
8:12 PM – C1 & C2 down for the night. Prell not here. What do I do with the next few hours???
8:49 PM – Spent 30 minutes practicing Kabiye with Akowolo, my Mon. – Thurs. night guardian. Now I’m gonna watch “Ironman” on the projector. For a few moments there I felt like a bachelor!
11:52 PM – Movie over, not sure for how long. I totally fell asleep about 23 minutes in. This bean bag is wicked comfy.
No comments:
Post a Comment