Caden loves working with mazes, dot to dots, and matching games. Corban likes to make illegal forays onto the table top and eat crayons. To each his own!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Caden, keep up the good work. By the way, I love the "new do". =-) Corban, you make me laugh. =-) Caden I will have lots of things you will enjoy and Corban I will have lots of things to eat that taste better than crayons when you come to visit. =-) I am looking forward to lots of hugs and kisses very soon.
4 comments:
Caden, keep up the good work. By the way, I love the "new do". =-)
Corban, you make me laugh. =-)
Caden I will have lots of things you will enjoy and Corban I will have lots of things to eat that taste better than crayons when you come to visit. =-)
I am looking forward to lots of hugs and kisses very soon.
HA!!! that is what happens at our house too!!! :0) Exept, Julie would be yelling at Logan to pleeeeeeease don't eat my crayon!
HAHAH!! I think I'm more of a Caden, but wish I had the carefree attitude of Corban. Maybe he can teach me a few things when you guys are state-side?
Miss you guys!
What is on Caden's head?
Post a Comment