Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at
http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com
Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com
Monday, February 23, 2009
Bubble Face
We thought about giving several sets of statistics and anecdotes concerning Caden's most recent greatness, but two things stopped us. First, we will be back in the States in 3 weeks and you'll very soon be able to see how great he is firsthand. Second, those kinds of posts are overdone anyways and all of our children are great in our own eyes no matter what they do.
Instead, we present to you Caden's face surrounded by bubble bath. Much more interesting and amusing, at least in the short term...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
"Mr. Bubbles" I am so ready to have you come to visit. Be sure to bring "Brother Bubbles",too. With Nanna's big tub, you can have loads of fun! =-)
so cute! Kelly
Such a cutie! I love Caden's ever-present smile!
So true... the part about the overdone list of greatness... because anyone who frequents this blog knows just how great both of your boys are! I have to point out as a mommy of two that on the bottom picture there is an unidentified floating object that looks a little questionable :) Sweet bubble faces Caden!
oh laura...it's the shampoo bottle! ;)
Gamma & Papa are anxious to see you (and all your "greatness") realllll soon! Make sure the little "C" comes too! smiles!
I'm glad you guys clarified that. I thought you guys let him poop in the tub!!
Post a Comment