I was in the back of the house as it started to rain this afternoon. I heard Caden whining, "No, no!" A few seconds later, Antoinette (our houseworker) came to tell me, "Caden just ran outside in the rain and refuses to come in." I told her it was OK as long as it was just rain and no thunder/lightning. I, being the good blogging mommy, grabbed the camera and ran to the door.

If only we all had Caden's attitude about rain...run and enjoy it before it's gone!

Within a few minutes, he was completely soaked. Love it!

And a few more reminders of why I chose to be a stay-at-home Mommy...


I love that I am at home to catch these moments exactly as they happen. It's hard work that is rewarding when you witness the joys of childhood!!!
7 comments:
I'm so glad you made that comment about stay-at-home mommies. It was a good reminder to me why I chose this life too, and that I need to be better about treasuring the joys of childhood.
Amen! I even used to love to run and play in the rain even in college! Caden and Corban are getting cuter and cuter! Give them a hug and kiss for me!
April, your boys are SO cute! I'm looking forward to having fun memories like this with Isaac!
I love it, love it, love it!!!
I am thankful that you can be a stay at home mommy,too. I love what I do,now, but the years I was a stay at home mommy were the best!
Our kids love to play in the rain! They even played football with Daddy a few Sunday's ago in the rain.
Thank you for your comment on stay-at-home mommys. I TOTALLY agree with you! I wouldn't miss it for the world!
They are just toooooo adorable!! Thanks for sharing your sweet words about getting to be a stay-at-home-mom.
Hey Sweet Boys,
Caden - you are just too cute running and soaking up the rain!
Corban - You look sooooo much like someone Gamma & Papa lived with about 30 years ago!
You are both too precious!
love you to the moon & back, G & P xoxo
Post a Comment