What beautiful pictures! OK, I know what I want to do one of these wednesdays...watch your wedding video! Blessings to both of you on your anniversary!
Congratulations to both of you. We are so proud of the two of you and the special couple that you are. Than you for blessing us with two precious grandsons, so far... =-) ...And No, for those who might be reading this, they are NOT pregnant again- atleast not yet. =-) Love you dearly, Mom and Dad
We are always amazed at the passage of time... We can honestly say that we had "no clue" as to God's plans for your lives on Sept 1, 2001. The gladness and yes, even the sadness, in Him taking your hearts away to do His work has been incredible. We can only wait in expectation of seeing what else His plans for you and your sweet family include. love you, Mom & Dad
Congratulations! Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I love what you wrote about it being a good story. I am going to remember that as we embark on our own story. So neat! Kelly
Your wedding was and still is one of the most beautiful that I have ever been to. Ever. I hope that God is blessing your marriage, family and life in Africa richly.
11 comments:
congrats on 7 years!!! you guys are so cute!!!
Happy Anniversary! May you have 75 more happy years at least!
What beautiful pictures! OK, I know what I want to do one of these wednesdays...watch your wedding video! Blessings to both of you on your anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to both of you. We are so proud of the two of you and the special couple that you are. Than you for blessing us with two precious grandsons, so far... =-)
...And No, for those who might be reading this, they are NOT pregnant again-
atleast not yet. =-)
Love you dearly,
Mom and Dad
We were there! Can't believe it's been seven already. Crazy where life takes us.
Oh, and congrats to Sarah and Allen (and to the aunt and uncle-to-be.
We are always amazed at the passage of time... We can honestly say that we had "no clue" as to God's plans for your lives on Sept 1, 2001. The gladness and yes, even the sadness, in Him taking your hearts away to do His work has been incredible. We can only wait in expectation of seeing what else His plans for you and your sweet family include.
love you, Mom & Dad
Can't believe it's been 7 years! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations! Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I love what you wrote about it being a good story. I am going to remember that as we embark on our own story. So neat! Kelly
Your wedding was and still is one of the most beautiful that I have ever been to. Ever. I hope that God is blessing your marriage, family and life in Africa richly.
Post a Comment