
Well so much for not being able to share life as it happens. Just tonight, maybe 30 minutes before this is posted, Caden walked into the living room with his teddy bear, which is affectionately and appropriately named "Teddy Bear". April was in the boys' bedroom nursing Corban, and Caden walked from that room to the living room where Brett was and declared, "Teddy Bear Drink!" while holding Teddy Bear up to his chest in a ridiculously accurate nursing position!!!

I guess we've got a few years to teach about gender differences, right?!?!
7 comments:
I'm so glad to see updates...I've been missing them so much! Caden is precious in this post and yes, I'd say you have a few years to teach him about gender differences.
April you fed ALL your stuffed animals one day,when you were Caden's age, for hours! No wonder you are a good mommy now. =-)
HAHA! i love it. i'm glad you guys are back!
Hysterical! Way to go April, I am impressed you have been able to nurse Corban for as long as you have!
I am thankful that your internet has been fixed. Did the lightening cause any other damage to the house...I mean seriously you were struck by lightening! I think Joy may be on to something when she said you guys must be doing amazing things...but we all knew that! I love you and I am glad you're back!! Molly
Hi friends! SO glad you're back on-line. I just read this post out loud to Erik (he came home for lunch) and we are both sitting here laughing and missing you guys BAD. We are praying for you. Let's talk soon!
-S
That is too funny!
That's really hilarious!
Post a Comment