Corban is smiling non-stop now it seems. He loves to be tickled and has the cutest little laugh. Corban will smile spontaneously at his brother, Daddy, and Mommy! I think he likes his brother the most. Now if we could convince Caden to not jump, dance, or play on or around Corban when he's on the floor....seriously, it's an accident waiting to happen.
I love this picture because you can see just how much he loves his Daddy already!
This would be Caden's finger pointing out Corban's nose...
he's a little obsessed with naming body parts.
I love this picture because you can see just how much he loves his Daddy already!
This would be Caden's finger pointing out Corban's nose...he's a little obsessed with naming body parts.
He smiles with his whole face!
And lastly, who doesn't enjoy real footage of smiling and laughing??
And lastly, who doesn't enjoy real footage of smiling and laughing??

6 comments:
What a cutie!! I love how his whole face lights up when he smiles!!
Sweet pictures April. You have some handsome boys :).
What a sweet smile!
So sweet!
OOOOHHHHH!! How precious!! I love the pics and video!!! Corban has grown so much since we were there in Dec!
There is nothing quite so sweet sounding as when your baby coos and laughs. I know you are cherishing these times, good for you!
Love you all, can't wait to see you again in April!
Corban & Caden are getting soooo big! This is such a sweet age for both of them! We will be blessed to see them in April! love, Gamma & Papa xoxoxox
Post a Comment