

Corban is such a fun baby! He is very ticklish resulting in lots of smiles and laughs. He is weighing around 13-14 lbs. (we don't have a baby scale), is 25 1/4" long, and is wearing some 6 month clothing. He almost always smiles at Caden. He can spot his daddy from across the room and often smiles more for those two boys than he does his mommy. But I'm not jealous, he still prefers to be held by me and greets me each morning with the sweetest smile as I appear over the edge of the cradle :) We have also enjoyed comparing the similarities and differences between our two boys (and even their cousins) as they grow and develop personalities. They say that kids grow up too fast, but we are enjoying Corban thoroughly everyday and think that he is growing up just right!
5 comments:
Corban,
Guess you will have to be "Mr. Smiley #2" since we always called your brother "Mr. Smiley" also. Save some of those sweet smiles for when you come to see a LOT of people who love you next month!
hugs, Gamma & Papa xoxoxoxo
I can hardly wait to get some sugar from both of the boys!!
Corban you are adorable all cuddled up to Maddie Bear and growing so much!!
Love and kisses,
nanna and Gran'Pa
Hard to believe he's already 3 months old! Can't wait to see him in person!
I love that top picture of him smiling...what a cutie! I can't wait to meet those boys in person. Maybe Ava and Corban will be friends one day:) We miss you guys.
Congrats! Your boys are just so handsome!!
Post a Comment