How sweet. Caden, you are such a great big brother. Corban, I can see how much you already love your big brother Caden! The two of you will have lots of fun together in the months to come.Love you both,Nanna and Gran'Pa
So sweet! I see lots of fun times ahead for these two little boys!
This is nearly as good as getting to be there on Corban's day of birth. Thank you so much for posting this.Arlene
Congratulations you guys. He is so cute. Caden is going to be such a good big brother. Take care.
Congratulations! They are so adorable. You guys are so blessed. Jamie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How sweet. Caden, you are such a great big brother. Corban, I can see how much you already love your big brother Caden! The two of you will have lots of fun together in the months to come.
Love you both,
Nanna and Gran'Pa
So sweet! I see lots of fun times ahead for these two little boys!
This is nearly as good as getting to be there on Corban's day of birth. Thank you so much for posting this.
Arlene
Congratulations you guys. He is so cute. Caden is going to be such a good big brother.
Take care.
Congratulations! They are so adorable. You guys are so blessed.
Jamie
Post a Comment