Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Work In Progress

Well what do you think?
(for those of you reading this through google reader, you'll want to open the link)

The header was one I created when I thought we were moving to WordPress. Now I've learned how to add it to blogger...not too difficult! Any suggestions or things that used to be there that I've forgotten to add?
A girl's gotta take advantage of the computer time while her husband's not home, right?!
Yikes, I just realized my videos are not showing up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think that when you come back to the States for good you will have to get a job doing something creative on the internet! You already have all the talent you need! Good job!
hugs, MOM & DAD E.

Anonymous said...

This looks great!!! It was a pleasant surprise when I logged in tonight. I really like it! =-)
Momma G <><