Warning: Viewing this video could make you smile!
Yes, that is a blanket hanging in Caden's window...but it does a great job of keeping the rising sun out in the morning. Now if we could find a blanket to cover all the roosters to stop them from crowing at 5:00AM.
4 comments:
I LOVE this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has become one of my favorites.
One reason is because you are doing a fabulous job of teaching Caden about our God, and how awesome He is. Second, because Caden is just the cutest little boy I've ever seen trying to keep up with his mommy and the motions of this song.=-)
What a treat Brett will have waiting for him when he returns home. =-)
Great job you two!!
Love ya bunches!!
Nanna and Gran'Pa
that's my boy! daddy's coming home soon bud! love you guys!
Sooooooo sweet--I just loved hearing your voice in the background. This was one of Joshua's favorite songs as a baby too. Thanks for bringing back special memories for me!
You guys are such a blessing. I love reading your blog and feeling so encouraged each time I "stop by".
How precious! I may have a really hard time letting your mom and dad get on the plane without me in December!
Post a Comment