Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Watch What I Can Do


Standing Movie
Video sent by emersonstogo

Our little boy is growing so fast...

in 24 days he will be 1 year old!

Enjoy this short video of Caden's amazing talent...

and don't miss his cute word at the end.

3 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Caden is so precocious! He amazes me! I have a client who has a little boy the very same age as Caden and he is not even crawling well yet....Caden amazes me!!! He is so precious!

Tim really wants to come to see you!

DCT said...

Caden is GREAT, and such a talker. All of those sounds will be words any day now. What a cutie!

Erik said...

I can already envision Caden weilding a similar chair as he dons his neon spandex and mask. Yes, you two are bringing up the next generation of wrestlers (or raslers, if you're from Tennessee).

Nachooooooo Caden!