
Who needs French toys when you have French kitchen utensils? Caden has carried his interest of pulling things out of drawers and cabinets all the way to France. The three bottom drawers have become "Caden's drawers" leaving us with the top two. Why the top two? Because Caden can't reach those...yet. We have come to accept that our kitchen will be decorated with cooking utensils several days a week and we are all o.k. with this. If you'd like someone to redecorate your kitchen, just give Caden a call...he has great taste!
9 comments:
Does he cook, too, while he is redecorating? Now that would be a great deal!
Nathan does the same, and the best thing that my mom just brought to us was cheap measuring cups, spoons, and mixing spoons just for Nate man :) So he has his own baskets in the kitchen where he plays while i'm cooking, hey... whatever works :) they seem like two little happy boys to me :) God bless you guys! and April.. I'm still working on the list of things that were really useful to me that i shipped in our container, i'm trying to pool from our teammates too... so it's on it's way i promise!
laura
That picture reminded me of you April when you were that age. You loved getting into the kitchen drawers,too. =-) I gave you your own frawer with lots of tupperware, wooden spoons, and old pan lids that you could bang on while I worked. Who knew that would lead to a love of music and some time as a percussionist. =-)
Love all 3 dearly,
Nanna
Opps, I didn't check my spelling, that should be drawer. =-)
Caden, Nanna has lots of drawers and cabinets you can open and empty any time you want to. When you come to see me in April we can have lots of fun together "redecorating" the kitchen. I love you sweet boy!
Big Hugs and Kisses!
{{{{{{{HUUUG}}}}}}}
{{{{{SMMMAAACK}}}}}
Nanna
did you just hit our kid?
ARE YOU PARANOID?
not really sure what that comment means miss tammie. type more slowly to better convey your thoughts...
Oh, I can't believe you don't know a big kiss "smack" when you see one!!!!
Post a Comment