Caden is sitting up all by himself in a big boy chair! The chair was left behind by the previous occupant of our apartment, and we recently fished it out of the closet to see if he would sit on it. At first he just liked to play with it, but this morning we sat him in it while he watched one of his "Praise Baby" DVD's, and he stayed there for a good 10-15 minutes while we got ready for school.

He is looking so big! Some people talk about how their children grow up too fast, but we enjoy Caden to the fullest extent everyday of his precious life, and we think that he is growing up at just the right pace...
3 comments:
It's amazing how much more grownup he looks in just the 3 weeks you guys have been gone. I enjoy the pictures and news of day to life for y'all (southern) I think often of how you 3 are doing. Hope school is going well.
Take care,
In Him,
Greg
got ahead of myself...day to day life.. Sorry
Tim and I were in Huntsville over Labor Day. One of his neices has a 2-year-old who is not as friendly and interactive as Caden. You will have to keep the pictures coming so we can all keep up with his growth. I guess it's the next best thing to being there.
Post a Comment