What parent doesn't have a picture of their child in a laundry basket?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
There is usually a story behind the picture of how they got in/out of the basket,too. I'd love to hear it. Caden looks like he is so proud to be there and feeling very big. I saw a little girl at Pizza Hut tonight and found out she has the same birthday as Caden. She wasn't any where near as advanced as Caden!! =-) Now I REALLY sound like a proud grandmother!!! =-) I love you Caden!!! hugs & kisses
I have each of my kids in that exact same basket! I use to put Caleb in and then put towels over him and carry him to the laundry. Then I would pretend to dump all the laundry in and he would laugh till he snorted!
6 comments:
There is usually a story behind the picture of how they got
in/out of the basket,too. I'd love to hear it. Caden looks like he is so proud to be there and feeling very big.
I saw a little girl at Pizza Hut tonight and found out she has the same birthday as Caden. She wasn't any where near as advanced as Caden!!
=-)
Now I REALLY sound like a proud grandmother!!! =-)
I love you Caden!!! hugs & kisses
actually, i just put him in there to keep him busy while i folded the laundry. ;) -april
How funny! That sounds like somthing I would have done with you or Allen. =-)
I remember putting a towel over an upside down basket and then hiding in there. Right... Like my parents didn't know where I was.
I have each of my kids in that exact same basket! I use to put Caleb in and then put towels over him and carry him to the laundry. Then I would pretend to dump all the laundry in and he would laugh till he snorted!
oh my mom for sure had one of these pics for each of us! as well as the prancing around in her high heels picture.
Post a Comment