The past two days I have had the privilege of falling asleep on the couch with my baby cuddled in my arms. This has been special for me because Caden rarely falls asleep in this position. When I look at the picture, I realize how big my baby is getting. I can remember when we first brought him home and he would sleep on my chest like this. Well, kinda like this...he was so much smaller. We quickly forget just how tiny newborns truly are. When baby Caden gets too big to sleep on Mommy anymore...it will be time for another baby.
Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at
http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com
Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com
Friday, May 12, 2006
Nap Time
The past two days I have had the privilege of falling asleep on the couch with my baby cuddled in my arms. This has been special for me because Caden rarely falls asleep in this position. When I look at the picture, I realize how big my baby is getting. I can remember when we first brought him home and he would sleep on my chest like this. Well, kinda like this...he was so much smaller. We quickly forget just how tiny newborns truly are. When baby Caden gets too big to sleep on Mommy anymore...it will be time for another baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are you really trying to freak your mom out now? A new baby in Togo? She'll have to get over her fear of creapy, crawly, flying things really quick!
don't worry ms. tammie...we've already warned them. ;) she's got a year or two to prepare.
Nannas will put up with just about anything to see a Grandchild, especially when they are as sweet as mine. =-)
I know that feeling all to well. When you realize that your "baby" isn't a baby any more it pulls at your heart. He is so tall (like his daddy!)
Post a Comment