Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, May 22, 2006

Feeding the Ducks

One of the cool things about our apartment complex is all the ducks that live at the lakes. Recently several groups of baby ducks have been born. Obviously we're not the only people who have fed the ducks because as soon as we walked onto the grass they came running. Caden seemed very curious about these little creatures running around eating bread and quacking all the time. As the weather is warming up and Brett finishes up school (this is his last week!), we hope to enjoy more opportunities to get outside and feed the ducks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who had the most serious face in the second picture, Caden or Daddy. =-)
How fun!!!! I'm glad you are getting to experience these precious times with your sweet baby.
I can hardly wait until we are all in CA together, what fun that will be!
Love you all,
Nanna

Kirsten Alana said...

What a cool thing for daddy and son to do!!

Are you all going to be in Michigan one last time before you leave for Africa??? If so, I want to know the dates so I make sure I don't miss it, since I know you'll be gone by the time of the wedding...