Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm 6 months old!


Yesterday Caden turned 6 months old!
We also went to the doctor yesterday for our "well baby check-up".

Here are Caden's new stats:
height: 26 3/4"
weight: 14 lbs. 13.2oz.
clothing size: 6-9 mo.
eating: rice cereal once a day

6 comments:

Chris and Andrea Moyer said...

April, I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's just adorable. How fun that you guys got season passes to the zoo. He must love it! love ya, andrea moyer

Marie said...

Is that the same bear from the newborn picture?? Wow...he is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him in June!!
. . are you guys coming out with him?

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

we'll bring caden only if you promise to be nice!

-april

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll be nice. I have his 6 month pic as my wallpaper on my laptop :)
Now, that he's a little older, hopefully I can teach him a few funny things he can take to Africa. I saw from the video that he has already started his beatboxing skillz.

Anonymous said...

You only feed him once a day! Shame on you. I think somebody must be slipping him a little extra ;) He looks great, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see him!
Jessicca Moore