Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

Brown eyes rule!


O.K., so Caden's eyes aren't exactly brown...they are...well, hazel. they seem to be a gray around the outside and brown towards the middle. I suppose they could continue to change. Sorry Emerson family, no blue eyes here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Your little man is adorable. I have checked this from time to time and have enjoyed watching him grow up. Aren't little ones amazing! Life is great here in Searcy. Sorry that we missed you while you were in town. We've been going to Downtown these several months. I wish I had known you were coming to AR. I'm praying for you as you prepare to serve the Lord in Africa.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Your little man is adorable. I have checked this from time to time and have enjoyed watching him grow up. Aren't little ones amazing! Life is great here in Searcy. Sorry that we missed you while you were in town. We've been going to Downtown these several months. I wish I had known you were coming to AR. I'm praying for you as you prepare to serve the Lord in Africa.

Anonymous said...

He has his Nanna's eyes. =-)
My eyes are hazel, but my second color is green, who knows where that came from!?!
So the blue-gray he has are some of the Emerson coloring. The brown is from the Gillespie/Stewart families. A nice mix of Emerson and Gillespie, don't you agree?

Anonymous said...

We fell in love with Caden's smile!! His eyes can be any color they want to be!!
love and hugs, Gamma & Papa xoxoxo