If you read our blog...we want to know! We enjoyed our weekend in Searcy and sharing Caden with lots of friends. As we talked about our lives, so many times people responded with, "Oh yea, I read that on your blog!" Really?! We had no idea so many people were reading this other than our family and a few friends. So, I want to ask you to help us out... if you read our blog, please leave us a comment. You don't have to have an account with "Blogger".
Simply click on comments below, a new screen will open and all you need to do is write a comment or just type your name in the box titled Leave your comment. Then you have several options: 1. if you do have a "Blogger" account, sign in and post 2. click other and enter your name (no web page required) 3. click anonymous ...but be sure to include your name in your comment.
Once you've done that, click Publish your comment. Your comment will then appear on our blog and we (and others) can see who is reading. Don't worry, no information (other than your name) will appear on our blog...unless you choose to type it in your comment.
Thanks for helping us! Each comment is always encouraging to us...feel free to leave one any time!
19 comments:
;-) I'm reading you! Hope you all had a great time in Searcy this weekend. Since I still live close to Searcy, I find it hard to make it up there for Spring Sing?!?! How weird is that?
I always enjoy the pics of your son. Talk soon, Chad
My RSS reader lets me know when you have a new post, so I check it out. Please no more pics of your boy putting Brett's nose in his mouth...
Hi you guys, I read this blog as well as your Africa one! Kelly Gibson
Gamma & Papa read the blog so we can see more pictures of our own "Mr. Smiley-Face"!!!!!
love you three, MOM & DAD E.
I am definitely a regular to your blog! Thanks for always keeping us up to date.
Ann Baur
Hi guys. My name is Jill Brito. I go to Covenant. Unfortuantely, I didn't get a chance to meet you Sunday. I had to leave for a family function. Strangely enough, even though I have never actually met you, I have really enjoyed watching Caden grow! I have a three year old and we were sitting behind you in church while you were sitting in the group. What a blessing it was to see your family in real life! That boy of yours is precious! Having kids is such a blessing! I think it's wonderful that you guys are going to Africa. My husband wants to go to China, but he's currently in the Navy, so we can't right now. Congratulations! You guys have a beautiful family! Enjoy having a baby while you can. They grow up so fast! My three year old is so much fun though! I'm amazed all the time at how much he knows. He's a smart boy. Well, I'm glad I got the chance to let you know that I'm reading and enjoying pics of Caden. Have a blessed day! Jill Brito
Hey guys. I check in from time to time to keep up. Be seein' you soon!
Hey guys! Both Molly & I keep up with you two on your blog! ~ Rob
Our day is not complete until we check out your blog. It is such a wonderful way to stay in touch with all the family. I love sharing pictures of our favorite granson. Several of our friends read the blog from time to time. They ask us if we have seen the new pics of Caden when they appear. I think they try to "beat us to it" from time to time. =-) April, please put some pics of you with Caden from time to time. =-) People who don't know you need to see what a cute Mommy Caden has as well as his good looking Daddy
We love all three of you dearly and are very proud of all you do. love Nanna & Gran'Pa
My name is Heather. (not sure if you remember me). I went to school with you at Harding and I used to workout with April in Searcy at the huge, free kick boxing class with that she and Jenni attended. I remember hearing April talk of going to your Africa internship years ago and I stumbled on your blog from someone else's blogroll. I enjoy hearing about your lives (Caden is precious) and I am glad that God has helped you fulfill your dream of being missionaries to the people of Togo. I was actually taught for two years by Don Neal (such a great guy) at WCS....I remember him announcing to our class that he was headed to Togo many years ago. And it's been fun to keep up with him and his family!
God Bless You. I will continue reading about your lives and the rest of the Togo team (I get the newsletter).
I loved seeing you guys and getting to visit in Beckie's office for a while...you know the Easter bunny could have found Caden at the James house where he found our children every year of their lives and where he still found Joe(y) this year if you had brought him over...I know what you mean about the comments...it's nice to get them...in fact, I really got a treat yesterday. I signed Mike Cope's blog and Allen Gillespie wrote me an e-mail as a result. It was really good to hear from him! Love you guys!
We read every thing you send out and always enjoy every word. Hey,in this issue we miss the updated pictures of Caden thatyou usually send.
We are praying for a successful mission Sunday. We certainly enjoyed worshipping with Grace Pointe when we were in Montgomery. We are very comfortable with "our family" going to Togo under the oversight of the elders there.We know that God will bless your efforts. We love you all. Granddad and Granny Dot
Hey, hey, Emersons! This is Andrea Moyer (aka Lil Broops:). I got your blog address from one of you Kabiye email updates. I love getting to read about your everyday life and see the pictures. Blogging is a GREAT way to stay connected with everyone who lives far away! Thanks for letting me share in watching Caden grow. I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys, Andrea
Hi Emmerson family
we check your blog from time to time - we love seeing the pictures of Caden! He is such a cutie. we are praying for your trip to africa- may you bless many souls!
all our love,
Travis and Lindy Carr
I read it, I read it! :)
Love seeing the Caden pics and your updates.
Laura King
I just got the site address but love catching up with y'all!
I'm still a reader, caden is getting so big and still so cute!!
I check in as often as I can :-) LOVE the updates!
hey Brettly and family! I love keeping up with your lives through your blog. You guys do a great job with it! Love, Kimmie (Berg) Nichols
Post a Comment