
Yes, you read the title right...we're going to be a family of five this summer. April is 13 weeks pregnant and due around June 10th. We shared our news with the boys last night. Enjoy this video of how it all went down.
Here's a profile shot of April at 13 weeks.

"So how are you feeling?", a question I get quite often. I've had some nausea and been tired, but nothing that has slowed me down too much (not that I have much of a choice with a 5 and 3 year old). Both of those are disappearing now that I'm right at the 2nd trimester mark. However, now it seems the heartburn is creeping in a bit. Nothing too different from my last two pregnancies. Some would say that means we're having another boy. We won't know until January...that is, if we decide to find out. ;) Overall, I'm feeling good. Now, if I can just figure out what clothes to wear!
6 comments:
Congrats! We love being a family of 5! There are going to be a lot of babies born this next spring/summer. I know so many people who are expecting! I am going to avoid "drinking the water" as we don't want to be a family of 6 :)
Thanks for sharing this precious video. It's a keeper! =-)
Love all '5' of you.
Nanna(Momma)
Sooo awesome! Their reaction was hilarious. You could see Caden's wheels turning. And he was so disgusted by the diaper. I'm happy for you guys.
--Mike
That was great! Congratulations!
Congratulations April!
LOVED IT!!! Your family is so precious! looking forward to watching your sweet family grow :0)
Post a Comment