Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas Stockings

I'm sure there's some kind of Christmas stocking history out there to learn, but what do you use for your stockings?Because we use rainboots. Just kidding. We hung this mirror at the boys' level for them to play with and I decided to add a little Christmas flair to it with some stockings. The boys decided to add the rainboots. And yes, they are still there now.



I love these two pictures for several reasons....it shows the boys height/size differences, you can see their reflections in the mirror, the lighting, and just because both the boys are in it. ;)
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the boot "Stockings"- too cute!

laura said...

Nathan found our stockings here at the house and wore them around like knee high socks while we decorated the tree :)